Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Advice On "Renting Space" In Someone's Head?

Hello Everyone! I stumbled upon another odd question on Quora so I am sharing it with you. My knee jerk opinion is this person asking the question is trying to figure out how to manipulate others and create a toxic relationship with the person they seek attention. I then think about it for a bit. Perhaps the person is in the midst of being a victim of manipulation. The person is seeking feedback in order to help them review their relationship to determine if another person is in their head and why. I know I have dealt with men who were indeed a narcissist who had manipulated their way into my life. It is hard to shake a narcissist who sees you as valuable. Yes, I am aware the term narcissist is thrown around a lot on people. The people associate a person as a narcissist without being clinically diagnosed. I believe that there are many people who walk the Earth harming people and dodging their proper diagnosis. It is a total eye opener to intercept a partner's communication to another person. Discovering a truly sinister person is such an eye-opener. It is scary since it made me realize that I didn't "know" the person I dedicated over a decade to in a relationship. I only saw what he wanted me to see. Peeling back the layers of that revelation is a whole other topic of discussion. I did go on forums to try to get input on the behaviors associated with the personality in question. It makes you think about who can you really trust? Yes, I am not trained as a trained professional. I just offer my unique path of reasoning and advice on how I would perform critical thinking to determine a situation. I have 45-years worth of experience dealing and observing different personalities along my life path. I have observed the behaviors of many damaged co-workers over the years. I have also had the pleasure of witnessing the success and evolution of folks within my trade as well. The goal of sharing this type of data helps others to be wise of the bad behavior characteristics of people. I absolutely wish that there was this form of guidance when I was a young woman. I could have avoided being taken advantage of by evil people. I didn't have parents or siblings to give me the advice I could have used. I offer the same advice I would offer my two sons. I have a few people on Quora who specifically ask me for my input. The people asking for my viewpoint appears to grow each week. I sure hope it serves them well. I know we are meant to learn lessons and cannot avoid every tragedy. Here is the posed question and my response below: POSED QUESTION: "How do you psychologically get into someone's head?" MY RESPONSE: "Firstly, why would you want to get into someone's head? What purpose does this serve? Are you looking for revenge? To deceive? To gain an understanding of the phenomenon? To actually get to know someone? To have them fear you? Are you a victim? Are you asking out of curiosity? I would think that the only way a person can get in someone else's head is if the other person actually cares about the opinion. How does a person get someone to care? I would think that they need to admire the person or believe that they are of high value and/or influence. They would want consistent access to that person. These desires happen over time. They develop a bond, via a friendship or a relationship. In time, this person could then fear losing the other person. This is why a person would be thinking about the person in their head, via some form of an emotional connection. Yes, people can develop an emotionally healthy connection to each other. This results in a healthy mindset of a person who adores the other person. For some reason, I often make the association of a person in the head of another person as torture and not a good association. This can have a lot to do with a mindset going sour after there is a bad dramatic shift in the relationship. A person can also get attached to another person if the other person makes their lives better or they perceive the bond will continue to improve their lives. Once a person “takes up real estate” in another person's head, it is hard to release those feelings. Plenty of time and space away from the person in their head helps with the healing process. Hopefully, people proceed properly with this information and it satisfies some curiosity. I wish freedom for any mind that has another person occupying their head that they don't want. Always try to do right by another soul. You don't want that same bad energy coming back your way at some point. I wish much luck to anyone who needs it". -Leslie M. Jasper As always, I thank you for peeping out my content here. You have many options and choices in this vast plane called the internet. I hope you are smiling and having a good day wherever you are in the globe. Please stop by the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and hit the subscribe. Let me know what ya think about the posed question and response? Any suggestions for future topics? Let me know and I will consider it. I wish you a good Tuesday on your side of the globe. Peace out, cub scout! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment