Sunday, May 23, 2021

Nuzzle House Review And Sharing The Nuzzle House Podcast!!

Hello Everyone! I exchange tweets here and there with other podcasts on Twitter. I try to check out people's work. Especially if they try out my work. A guy who I find humorous, so far in my exploration, is Glen from #NuzzleHouse. Since I am a dirty minded lady, here is the first podcast episode I chose to peep. It is 'Confessions of the Orgasm Fairy' By Sarina Dorie on Spotify. I am currently listening to A 'Country Doctor' By Franz Kafka. A lady on Twitter suggested for me to check it out. I checked out his website. Here is the summary I pulled from his website. "We offer you current book reviews and read the classics in the spirit of a man recording in his bathroom". Here is his website for reference: https://nuzzlehouse.com/
Almost like two ships passing in the night, Nuzzle House & Verbally Disastrous checked each other's content out. Here is both my brief review and the Nuzzle House nod on Twitter:
My dirty mind spotted the 'Orgasm Fairy' story and I cracked up like crazy! I appreciate the delivery, the way he describes what he is thinking, the animation, and the addition of special guests. They other fella reading the stories with their perception of intended delivery was hysterical! I appreciate making a boring book interesting. That is a special gift that takes a lot of energy to deliver consistently. I think he is just funny without even trying to be funny. I never asked if he has ever done stand-up. It appears that he is doing this while on unemployment. A wise use of extra time, I must say. I wish Glen much luck on his journey to read various chapter sections of books. I am voting for him to do more amusing books such as the Orgasm Fairy book. As I did the last podcast group, here are a few questions for Glen from Nuzzle House to answer in the comments so I can edit. Here they go: 1. What was your inspiration for the podcast content? 2. What was your inspiration for the podcast title, episode titles, and cover art? 3. Where in the world are you from? 4. How do you draw your topics of discussion? 5. When did you launch your podcast? 6. What challenges did you face when you launched your podcast? 7. What year did you start the podcast? 8. Who is your hosting platform? 9. Are you on Apple Podcasts? If so, share the link. 10. What 3 tips would you give brand new podcasters that you learned the hard way? 11. What three screw-ups did you make when you first started your podcast? I look forward to the responses. I thank you for stopping by and checking out my content from your part of the globe. I am here visiting in Connecticut, USA this week at my friend's house. I appreciate stopping by and checking out my content. I wish you a peaceful Sunday and a good upcoming week. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment