Monday, May 3, 2021

Seaside Heights Boardwalk YouTube Video Clips

Hello Everyone! As I had shared over the weekend, when I got a chance to write some articles, I was away for the weekend. I hung out with friends at a condo on the beach in Seaside Heights, New Jersey. One of my friends owns the condo. It saves money on lodging to stay at his place. This is the same location where the reality show "Jersey Shore" was filmed. I thought about filming a few times over the weekend. I didn't get much filming in when we were all getting our drink on. I am sure I will come back and hang out again soon this season. Melissa had to work plus she deals with her dog Dutch who barks too much. As of now, it makes traveling very difficult for her. My friend watched my dog Daisy for me. I got him zeppoles in return from the Boardwalk. I was happy that I didn't gain a bunch of weight over the weekend! Kudos to Leslie for that! I just loaded up the video clips onto YouTube on my Verbally Disastrous channel. Here are five clips that I had taken over the course of the weekend: Seaside Heights, New Jersey Boardwalk Video Clip #1: https://youtu.be/-RfmRdJmR_0 Seaside Heights, New Jersey Boardwalk Video Clip #2: https://youtu.be/j83_GRzJq0o Seaside Heights, New Jersey Boardwalk Video Clip #3: https://youtu.be/xm4zIXhVfdA Seaside Heights, New Jersey Boardwalk Video Clip #4: https://youtu.be/nQNo_x0A3cM Seaside Heights, New Jersey Boardwalk Video Clip #5: https://youtu.be/BQjzeYfLabg I will have to search around for some interesting articles so I can share with you all this week. I welcome any suggestions. I need to go on my night walk to get my exercise in. I have to get a few miles in to get ready for summer. I plan to work on another Verbally Disastrous podcast episode and release it this week. I need to prep up some questions for Melissa and I to get in another episode also very soon. I thank you for stopping by to check out my content sprinkled with my truck driver mouth. I sometimes do not even realize that I am cursing. I tend to say what is on my mind. In that process, I lace my thoughts with some profanity. I can't promise to clean up my act either. :P Wherever you are in the world, thanks for stopping by. Please support my YouTube channel and I shall do the same. You must let me know since my crystal ball is broken and in the repair shop. You are appreciated for finding me in the sea of content on the internet. Have a good Monday evening and the rest of the work week! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube. Other platforms include: Acast, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pod Bean, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Podchaser, Stitcher, Tune In. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, and Spotify. I will announce more platforms very soon. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment