Thursday, January 21, 2021

I'M BACK!!!!! I am Actively Working on Launching The Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify!!

Hello everyone! I am launching a podcast entitled, "Verbally Disastrous", on Spotify with my very close friend Melissa. I intend on having other interesting guest on the program as well. I am learning how to navigate through this new podcast process- a technological challenge that I am powering through. I think I am getting better with the whole technology thing in the past five years. I don't scream, cry, and thrash around as much as I used to in a rage of frustration while trying to figure things out. I thank the tech gods for YouTube tutorials! How the hell I managed life before YouTube is beyond me!?! My lifelong career has taught me to learn via watching others so tutorials are key. I like to be creative and come up with humorous things. I had to survive in my career by thinking on the fly and spewing out a sharp retort to some random asshole on the jobsite. Coming up with the podcast title only took me a few moments. After some momentary (say 10-20 min.) soul searching, I came up with the title and thought it was funny so I ran with it. I am really counting on the podcast title not previously existing. Chances are, no one else has the title since I think it is unique. I will be pissed if I have to modify it; fingers crossed that is not the case! The whole reason I started blogging is solely because of my book that I had written and was compelled to market it relentlessly upon release. I wrote a book entitled, "Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician" on Amazon. I have been shamelessly whoring out the book since the Amazon launch in 2013. I may have pissed some people off via abusing the hashtags on Twitter- I apologize for my aggressive behavior (sort of). I am tickled when I hear random stories that other people know it exists. As the title suggests, I wrote about my apprentice years as a young electrician in New York in the mid 1990's. I bring a unique and often humorous perspective that is based upon my experiences. I wanted to share my journey since few of us have written about the journey. I map my interactions with my peers and showcase their unique personalities that are on display on the job for all of us to see. My goal is for my podcast to be funny, unique, interesting, and to serve as a guide to learn and grow mutually with all that I discuss topics with on the podcast. My goal is to come up with some topics to focus on for our podcast that have not been previously talked about in other platforms. I am sure I will entice my sons, Tom and Johnny, onto the podcast to discuss things on the show. We end up having very interesting chats between all of us. I have some fellow union Local #3 NYC electricians who will come on the show and talk shit with me. I am looking forward to those episodes. Please join me on Spotify and let me know the good, bad, and the ugly so I can learn, grow, and evolve. Here is the blog section I have on Word Press that is talking about my upcoming Spotify podcast project that I am working on: https://constructiontales.com/2021/01/20/welcome-to-the-verbally-disastrous-podcast/ Well....I am done chewing off your ear-for now. Have a great day and speak with you soon! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper #ConstructionTales #books #funny #Amazon #Audible #BarnesandNoble #iTunes #WordPress #Spotify #NYC #WomanintheTrades #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment