Thursday, January 21, 2021

First Week of Working The New Job- Originally published 11-25-19

hello everyone, I figured I would share my first week journey with you. As with everywhere, there is the saturation overload of information. I have to figure out established procedures and then establish some new ones as well. This past week was loaded with getting acclimated to my contractors and the work load that is needed to submit. I'm used to having AutoCAD so having to give it to another person is frustrating. I am sure I will have it before I know it. I am going to jobsites and figuring out what safety issues are of concern and what needs to be addressed. I am fortunate to have the safety rep from the union to serve as guidance to me. I have been taking a series of safety exams in an effort to become the safety manager for the company. It is a responsibility that I take seriously and plan to serve the team to the best of my ability. Overall, it is an exciting journey and an amazing opportunity to build with my team so we can grow. We are determined to continue to grow and build to become next level with our work on the books. It is an honor to be one of the team to contribute to the growth that is here now and what is to come. My dream has always been to be a part of an amazing hard working team. We have a wonderful woman as our fearless leader. I took great pride this week in seeing her master electrical license. Her photo absolutely radiated with amazing positive energy and pride!👊 👊 It is an honor to become a part of the next generation of women owned businesses. We have quite a few kick ass women working on the team in a variety of capacities. We have some amazing men on the team as well. The landscape is changing in a big way. I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. I envision big things for our future! The goal is to see our shop bring in a billion dollars worth of work on our books. Loads of hard work and dedication while working as efficiently as possible. It is a powerful possibility that would be fabulous to achieve. We shall see where we go. I want to see us grow in such a capacity that both my sons come join the team in the future. One son as a general foreman (he is a 3rd year apprentice) and the other working as a future electrical engineer. I have always pushed them to work hard and have the eye on the prize. One must work hard for what they want. We shall see what the future holds. As always, thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Have an amazing week everyone! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment