Thursday, January 21, 2021

I Locked Myself Out of My Blog For A Few Years- I AM BACK!!!

hello everyone!! I managed to lock myself out of my account for the past few years. Every once in awhile, I would think about how to get back into my blog. It was a source of brief frustration along my walk in life. I had emailed Google and they ignored my previous requests for guidance. It made sense that they would not help me since I looked like a hacker...LOL. I had given up on the idea and just opened up a second blog. The issue occured when I had changed phones a few years ago. It didn't occur to me until TODAY that I had a way to get back into my blog!!! I had to dig into my old phone and find my old gmail account and figure out how to get into it. I was then able to transfer my account to my computer and new phone. I was so elated to figure this out without tech support! For goodness sake, I worked with the tools for most of my career and initially hated computers! This is a huge accomplishment!! I have a blog on Word Press and I am working on transferring content from my Blogger pages to Word Press. I will pull content from my second Blogger page and add to my initial blog- meaning this one. I am also actively planning on launching a podcast on Spotify! It is going to take me a few to set it up. I will announce when the first episode lands on Spotify. It is entitled, The "Verbally Disastrous" potcast. If people can give me some topic ideas, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, we are going to pick some topics and just run with it and create some podcast episodes. I have been working on quite a few things since 2017 when I was locked out of my blog. I believe I released my audio version of the book on Audible. Here it is: https://www.audible.com/pd/Construction-Tales-Volume-I-A-Womans-Journey-to-Become-an-Electrician-Audiobook/B07P5PNCS7 It should be available worldwide for people to listen to my book. The blog content released on my back up blog will be shared here as soon as I can load it up from the second blog. Well, I have chewed your ear off long enough after a big pause in my blog. I thank you all for stopping by and reading my content. It is appreciated and I look forward to speaking with you all soon! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper #Spotify #podcast #VerballyDisastrous #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #ImBack #lockedout #crackedthecode #Amazon #BarnesandNoble #iTunes #Audible
#Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment