Sunday, May 3, 2015

Donated a Book to Young Leaders Circle

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I wanted to share that I reached out to a handful of organizations in the New England region. My effort is to get a few copies in the library. I reached out to a group in Rhode Island called Young Leaders Circle. They are tied to the United Way of Rhode Island. They promised to promote my book on the United Way of Rhode Island website. I haven't been able to find it yet on the website. Here is the website: http://www.uwri.org/ylc I hope to inspire young people to do whatever it is their heart desires and do not let anyone hold them back. That is the theme of my book (adult/teen). I plan to do more reaching out to other organizations in the near future. I have the pile of CD's sitting on my desk that are the audio version of the book. I have to listen to the book and do a final edit. I need to get that task before releasing on Audiobooks when done. I will share the release news when I'm finished and available, of course. I thank you for reading and have a fabulous day! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment