Sunday, April 26, 2015

Photo Progress of First NYC Jobsite

Hello everyone! I have been taking progress photos of my first New York City job site. I worked with the tools in the suburbs of New York City for the past 20 years. I am coming up on my one year anniversary of my job learning to become a CAD operator and engineer. It has been filled with lots of learning and new experiences. I have been asked to track the job through photographs. It requires me to also create drawings that reflect how the floor is truly piped out. My job feels somewhat stressful making sure I am just about perfect. This is almost impossible to do under extreme time constraints. I am learning and picking up my speed and more processes will come to me in time. I may get an opportunity to become a project manager in the future. It may seem like a better fit than an engineer. As for now, I work on my project and will do what is required. Here are some photos of the job site. It is a tech school in Brooklyn, New York. As of now, we are pouring the decks on the job. My job has been to: get the blueprints ready for submission, track them, fix and send back to engineering or to the guys in the field, take pictures of the progress, and build drawings to accurately show the drawings on the deck how they look in the photos. I work in a methodical manner and work to get each job done then move to the next one. Enjoy the photos from the job. I will speak to you all soon! Have a great Sunday! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment