Thursday, May 7, 2015

Combined Book Exhibit Book Trailer for Book Expo NYC 2015!

Hello everyone! I am in the process of developing a book trailer that will be shown at Book Expo America at the end of this month. It takes place in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center. I am looking forward to seeing the final product. I will be sharing it when finished. It is supposed to be 90 seconds long and has a narrative along with music. I have no clue what kind of music that will be used! I plan to include some work photos in the trailer. I will be working with the team this week to get it ready. I will keep you all posted! I wasn't planning on putting the book in the Expo this year. I guess my plans have changed. I still have to listen to the audio version of the book. It needs a final listen before becoming available online. I will share when I get the news that it is finished! As always, thanks for reading! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment