Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Teen Version- Coming to iTunes!! Called..Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life

Hello everyone!

I want to acknowledge the recent traffic on my blog from France.  I thank you for stopping by and taking the time read my posts.  The book is at the London Book Fair that will be showing it at the Combined Book Exhibit April 8-10th.  I am happy for it's exposure in the European market. 

Here is the link for the adult version book on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Volume-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396401857&sr=8-1&keywords=construction+tales

My tech department (son) is working on getting the teen version ready to go onto iTunes.  He is ironing out the technical difficulties he has been encountering converting the document.  As soon as it is ready on iTunes as an iBook, I will be sure to let everyone know!

Here is the link for the teen verison book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1496169263/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1396401857&sr=8-4&keywords=construction+tales

I will also let you all know when my article on the book comes out for the Home Guru section of the Examiner News with Bill Primavera.  I have been patiently waiting for the release!

Have a great week everyone!
Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment