Sunday, April 6, 2014

Construction Tales Article- Released Tuesday in Westchester & Putnam New York Examiner Newspapers!!

Hello everyone!

Good morning from a rather sunny day in New York!  I just got off the phone with Bill Primavera who writes a column for the Home Guru section of the Examiner News.  He is releasing an article on Tuesday about my book and announcing my new job as a real estate agent in Westchester/Putnam County with William Raveis out of the Yorktown Heights, New York office.  I look forward to working with the Home Guru team!

Here is the link to the Examiner News and Home Guru articles:

http://www.theexaminernews.com/tag/home-guru/

I will be posting the article as soon as it comes out, of course!

Check out my teen and adult versions of Construction Tales that are available on Amazon/B&N/iTunes (adult version)


Have a great day to everyone!
Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment