Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thank You For The 1,000th Listen On The Audio Blog!!

Hello Everyone!! I wanted to come on here personally and give a huge thank you to all of the people, from around the globe, who have listened to my audio blog! Because of you, I have just crossed the 1000th listen on The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog!! This Audio Blog can be heard on over 20 podcast platforms. This is a huge milestone for a construction worker from New York that just started this podcast and Audio Blog back in February of 2021. It is in it's infancy and would be absolutely nothing without my listeners. I am going to shout out the countries in order of the highest percentage of listeners to the smallest for the Audio Blog. I am giving a HUGE shoutout and thank you to my fellow Americans from the United States! Another huge shoutout to the country of Ireland! I hear you are a country that is tough as nails! You have my respect! Another big shoutout to the United Kingdom! I need to travel to Europe and visit Ireland and the UK!! Morocco is the next country that I owe a big thank you! Next we have Russia, Canada, and Egypt. Have I ever shared that my #1 bucket list country to visit, ever since I was a little girl, was Egypt!? I want to see the pyramids with my own eyes in the near future. I am not leaving this planet for my dirt nap until I check this childhood goal off my bucket list! I need to acknowledge the following nations: Jordan, Norway, Kenya, France, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Germany, South Africa, Malaysia, Iraq, Australia, Lebanon, the Philippines, Japan, Poland, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Iran, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, and India. Without you all, I would be writing and talking to myself. I know I am my own best friend. However, my goal is to reach out to you all and offer some sort of a positive impact. The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3VB6SYjhyvbpmBJPK0mdc4 The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-construction-tales-blog/id1557400362 The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on the Anchor hosting platform: https://anchor.fm/leslie-m-jasper
Despite my ongoing personal flooding issues as a result of Hurricane Ida, I am so thankful that you all have taken your valuable time to listen to my Audio Blog on the podcast platform of your choice. You are so appreciated that I cannot properly articulate the depth of my gratitude. I most sincerely wish you a wonderful Friday evening/morning/afternoon on your side of the globe. I thank you for stopping by to support my content! Since you are still here, I am going to keep sharing my latest podcast episodes. I recently took a break last week to hang out with my family. I didn't end up recording a podcast episode at camp since Wi-Fi was terrible. I know that I owe you all a new podcast episode. It is coming soon so that I can share the new episode on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I am going to my buddy Chris' condo that is at Seaside Heights, New Jersey tomorrow in honor of my birthday. I tried getting out of it due to my ongoing flooded car issues. I was trying to spend the upcoming weekend moping around at home crying in my beer. However, they are picking me up and dropping me off so I am going. I am bringing the microphone so that we can all sit around and record a podcast episode this weekend. I will share as soon as I edit it and launch it on my podcast platforms. I thank you for stopping by and listening to the audio blog. I can't say enough how much you are appreciated. Have a better weekend than me and I shall talk to you all soon! Take care! Peace out, Cub Scout! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment