Friday, September 24, 2021

My Latest Side Hustle Authoring Low Content Books On Amazon!!

Photo Credit: My Waterfall Painting- Leslie M. Jasper Hello Everyone! I hope you had a decent work week that was low key and easy? Are you thrilled that it is Friday!? Do you fantasize about your weekend grill menu today or the past week? It is not something that I do. However, I appreciate others who think about lunch and dinner at 7AM at work. It felt like it went by fast for me this week. I have been very involved with a variety of tasks. My latest side hustle is releasing low content books on Amazon!! Of course, I am going to share this new venture on this blog post. It's only fair since I have dedicated quite a few time to working on creating them and not to my usual blogging. I indeed owe a new podcast episode since I am behind. I shall try to release another one this weekend. I need to work on more step-by-step safety tutorials on my Leslie M. Jasper YouTube Channel as well. The goal is to grow a collection of side hustles from the computer. I have a bad back nowadays so I have to be cautious with hurting it through manual labor. I did it for many years without even thinking there is an expiration date via pain. Protect your body if you are a young person. I have always been a little rough around the edges. I scoffed at using a back brace or knee pads. In hindsight, I should have been more diligent with the tools to minimize injury. These are lessons even for the most stubborn..LOL. Hopefully, you listened to your elders better than I did. I always have nervous energy and always feel like I need to keep busy. I always feel better when I am working on my creative projects. For the past few weeks, I have dedicated a lot of time to launching my low content book library on Amazon. I started using my artwork, from this past winter, for the covers of my various low content books. I plan to create more future artwork so that I can use them on my upcoming content. I also use patterns that are considered "public domain". You don't earn as much in royalties when you use public domain work. I am aware that I need to mix it up with popular items, such as the Brooklyn Bridge, to attract buyers to my content. My goal is to create thousands of different titles for Amazon. I am using www.bookbolt.io right now to create my low content books. As of today, I have 27 low content books that are now live on Amazon. According to my KDP account, it takes up to 72 hours for the work to be published. However, in my case, it has averaged (5) days from the time I pushed complete to going live. Here is the most recent list of my book titles that are now available on Amazon globally to purchase online: 1. Baking Recipe Journal: Family Recipe Book 2. Chaotic Christmas Gratitude Journal 3. Chaotic Christmas Personal Journey 4. Chaotic Christmas Sketchbook 5. Easter Secret Gratitude Journal 6. Easter Secret Journal 7. Easter Secret Sketchbook 8. Green Serene Gratitude Journal 9. Green Serene Journal 10. Green Serene Sketchbook 11. My Cocktail Recipe Journal 12. My F@cking Paradise Journal!! 13. My Thoughts Within the Storm Journal 14. My Waterfall Dream Journal 15. Night Rain Gratitude Journal 16. Night Rain Journal 17. Night Rain Sketchbook Journal 18. Night Sky Journal 19. Ocean Breeze Gratitude Journal 20. Ocean Breeze Journal 21. Ocean Breeze Sketchbook Journal 22. One Strong Woman’s Journal 23. Rosy Days Journal 24. Rosy Days Start With Gratitude!! Journal 25. Thank God For My Gratitude Journal!! 26. Thank Goodness For My Gratitude Journal!! 27. Weekly Meal Planner: Meal Prep Journal As far as expanded distribution, it appears that public domain low content have no royalties to earn on Amazon. It is to your advantage to create your own covers for your content. Are you also a fellow author on Amazon? If so, what is your experience? I believe that I will earn some decent royalties with this extra side hustle. If you sit on your hands, you will never know if it will work out or not. I like the thought of putting it online and walking away and not having to babysit it. I say that I want to put thousands to books online. However, I will go for at least 500 books and watch their performance. I will carve more time if they do well. I have quite a few 2022-2023 Monthly Planners submitted just in time for the end of the year. I will create some holiday themed covers as well. On the personal front, I have to get my ass upstate to watch my youngest son Jho play with his Carmel varsity football team against New Rochelle tonight. This means taking subway and train up out of the city before rush hour. I am looking forward to cheering my boy on tonight with my eldest son. I have been helping my friend with cleaning the attic and getting ready to move. I personally hate to move. I did it in 2017 and rented out my property since I got burned out with the long commute into New York City. Well, I have some tasks to work on so I will say bye for now. Let me know what you think about my new low content work? If you like it or do not like it, leave a comment in the section below. I will appreciate constructive criticism if it is logical. I thank you for stopping by my world to check out my content. I am sharing my Verbally Disastrous Podcast links for Spotify, Amazon Music, & YouTube below. I am also sharing the link to my (7) Kindle Vella short stories on Amazon as well. Just know that you are highly appreciated. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a fabulous upcoming weekend! Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous Presents-Season #1, Episode #33: Hurricane Ida Visited New York City Last Week!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zuE13Edr7q8
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/70d27d76-db75-4a3a-a14f-b7555ebf4c4e/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-construction-tales-blog
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast With Leslie M. Jasper and Co-Host Melissa Polito on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/2f413800-aa53-435b-a238-0c62172e4f06/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-co-host-melissa-polito CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES FOR KINDLE VELLA ON AMAZON!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment