Monday, September 6, 2021

Released New YouTube Videos And Brief Past Week Reflection

Hello Everyone! I certainly hope you enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend if you indeed celebrate it. If you do not celebrate Labor Day, let me know what holiday(s) you do observe in September? I went with friends for part of the weekend down to my friend's house in New Jersey. My holiday plans were ruined because my SUV got impacted by Hurricane Ida on Wednesday. This was two days before I was scheduled to go down to my buddy's efficiency unit that sits just south of the boardwalk at Seaside Heights, New Jersey. I was busy having to remove the buckets of water out of my Honda. I think it may act okay once the water dries fully. The wait to see if it is okay is very stressful. I asked my roommate at the last minute to watch the dog. I had a friend set up as a dog sitter. However, I couldn't travel since I didn't trust my haywire computer in my car. I need to start using a kennel so I don't have to ask anyone to watch my dog and have them attempt to control/limit my social activities. I slept on an air mattress and ended up having back problems as a result of sleeping on it. Therefore, having to come back early because of my dog and back was necessary so I can medicate with muscle relaxers. I plan to take more tonight to continue loosening up. Despite the flooding frustration, I'm pleased to say that I have gotten about 6K hits on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel. It appears to be continued to be viewed. I figured I might as well post since it was happening and I can't control it. I have managed to gain more followers in the process. I posted a video, that I loaded today, where I joked while recording about finding some witch rides at a strip mall. I also posted a video of catching an NYPD car driving on the wrong side of the street here in Queens.
Verbally Disastrous Presents- Some Witch Rides Outside A Stirp Mall?? on YouTube: https://youtu.be/WOPCPiykLMw
Verbally Disastrous Presents- Is It Opposite Site of the Road Day!???! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/JMdRnOv9NeQ
Verbally Disastrous Presents- Why Is Hello Kitty Hanging?? Clip #2 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/W3ToPW4Mb24 Let me know what you think about my random new videos? I try to mix it up with different content. Despite my current personal troubles, I am honored that you stopped by my blog. You are highly appreciated and I wish you a great Monday evening/morning/afternoon on your side of the globe. I thank you for stopping by! Now, I am sharing my latest podcast episode. It was released and shared on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. Here is Episode #32 below on Spotify and YouTube below: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Episode #32: Work Adventures With One Un-Lucky Guy!! on The Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qXetWjlHz2M CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I released another short story on working with one of the worst apprentices, who earned the nickname Lucky, in the history of my career. The unique thing about this guy was that EVERYONE I worked with also had huge challenges working with the guy. As an apprentice, it is our obligation to teach them as journeyman/woman. In turn, it is their obligation to absorb what we teach and move accordingly. I even took the time to break down the task into a step-by-step method. He would then go do what he wanted and it was an absolute disaster. Out of anyone in the shop, I had the most patience with him. This is a guy that would never ever be able to become a contractor and work on his own. He was missing many key characteristics that it takes in order to work on a project from cradle to grave solo. I now have shared (7) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment