Thursday, September 2, 2021

Check Out My Honda CRV's "Private Pool" On YouTube!

Hello Everyone! I sure as hell hope you have been having a way better past few days than I have been enduring?! I know that I have been pounding you with multiple posts within the past few days! I am sure as hell making up for lost time. I am STILL praying that there is not too much water damage in my flooded Honda CRV. As of now, it is still too soon to tell. I have a feeling that I will need to make an insurance claim. My neighborhood, where I am staying, got flooded with about 4 feet of water within a 1.5 to 2 hour time frame last night, courtesy of Hurricane Ida. As of now, the car went from absolutely dead to being ready to start up. I was up until 3AM and had a rough time going to sleep. It was still raining hard early in the AM so I couldn't go out there and work on the car. Working in the dark would also present itself as being a challenge. I was then up early and spent the whole damn day drying out my car and washing the towels used to get rid of water from my floorboards and clothes in my gym bag that were soaked. Last night, we experienced absolutely crazy rains that I have ever experienced while here in Bayside, Queens. I should have heeded the warning and drove up home or my friend's house in the suburbs. It is usually Manhattan that gets hit with massive flooding. In case you don't know, Queens is one of the five boroughs of New York City. My eyes couldn't believe that I was seeing massive flooding. Up until now, it was just a concept I saw on the five o'clock news. I ran out and started filming it while praying that it stopped! I figured I might as well record it and submit on YouTube since my goal is to become a monetized content creator. Thankfully, my SUV was not totally submerged and I am grateful for that! I have never endured this type of flooding before. I have lived on a big hill, for many years since 1996, in the suburbs 50 miles north of New York City. Here is the latest video that I captured and posted this morning. I literally filled the blue bucket three times to get rid of the water that was located where my spare tire sits in the trunk. I figured why not poke fun at the situation and call it my personal swimming pool. I need to lighten the situation with humor since it truly makes me sick to my stomach! In honor of my birthday, I am going with my friends to Seaside Heights, New Jersey to spend Labor Day Weekend. I wanted to stay home but my friends are picking me up so I can go along with them. Here is my latest video that was taken while removing the water from my Honda: Verbally Disastrous Presents- My Private Honda CRV "Pool" After A Flood Here In Queens, NYC!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/symdZ4pklQc Here are two videos that I had previously shared with you all last night upon the first discovery of the flooding of the neighborhood. In case you missed them, I am sharing them with you again courtesy of The Verbally Disastrous YouTube Channel: Verbally Disastrous Presents- Its Flooding Queens, NYC Right Now!!!!! Clip #1 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/33B3bVENhuk Verbally Disastrous Presents- Its Flooding Queens, NYC Right Now!!!!! Clip #2 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lecj3kyEFUA Despite my ongoing nightmare, I am blessed that you have graced my blog's presence. You are highly appreciated and I wish you a great Thursday evening/morning/afternoon on your side of the globe. I thank you for stopping by! Now, I am sharing my latest podcast episode. It was released and shared on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I have released Episode #32 below on many platforms: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Episode #32: Work Adventures With One Un-Lucky Guy!! on The Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qXetWjlHz2M CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! A few weeks ago, I released another short story on working with one of the worst apprentices, who earned the nickname Lucky, in the history of my career. The unique thing about this guy was that EVERYONE I worked with also had huge challenges working with the guy. As an apprentice, it is our obligation to teach them as journeyman/woman. In turn, it is their obligation to absorb what we teach and move accordingly. I even took the time to break down the task into a step-by-step method. He would then go do what he wanted and it was an absolute disaster. Out of anyone in the shop, I had the most patience with him. This is a guy that would never ever be able to become a contractor and work on his own. He was missing many key characteristics that it takes in order to work on a project from cradle to grave solo. I now have shared (7) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment