Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Former Oregon HS Classmate/Fellow Tradesman Picked Up My Book- Review To Follow!

Hello everyone! A former classmate from high school out in Oregon, Danny, recently picked up my book. He has promised to offer a review when finished! Danny and I chat briefly periodically over the years. He shows me some of his residential improvement projects he works on. We discuss different construction projects. I enjoy talking shop with him on different home improvement projects. He is a nice guy and I thank him for picking up my book and taking time to read my story. I am sure we will discuss the book when he is finished reading it. I will keep you posted on his review and feedback along the way. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment