Friday, August 19, 2016

Writings On The Temp Bathroom Walls!!

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon some photos women had posted. The photos were taken of the writings from disgruntled construction workers on the walls of temporary bathrooms on construction sites. There is a saying in construction, "you know you made it when your name ends up on the shithouse walls!" Some of the most foul things you can read is on the walls of the bathroom. The woman being referenced in the photos just laughed it off. She knows that you can't allow that to bother you or show any type of emotion. She said her buddies laugh and call her "thickness". It is just something you deal with in that business! I think I may have seen subtle things written in the bathroom. I have never been called out personally that I know of.. Those things do not make me miss the field at all! Here are the photos to share. Enjoy your Friday!! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment