Friday, August 26, 2016

Passing The 10,000 Blog View Milestone- Thank You!!

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that this blog has passed the 10,000 milestone for views on this blog! I thank everyone from around the world for their time stopping by and reading my material!! I very thankful for the blog traffic!! I am trying to find time to write Volume 2. I just got a new Microsoft Surface that I must learn how to use. I will use that to write another book on the tough life of a little girl entitled, Transcend Against All Odds. I need to force myself to start writing it a little bit each day before bed. I definitely need to work on it more than I have been recently. I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming weekend!! Thanks again for stopping by! Cheers!! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment