Saturday, January 30, 2016

Construction Tales- Available at the Katonah Library in Westchester County, New York

Hello everyone! I am sharing that my book is available in the Katonah library in Westchester County, New York. It was a pleasant surprise. Here is a screenshot of the listing on the library website. I am going to offer the teen version of my book to a few independent book fairs this year. The book is entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life http://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454165496&sr=8-1&keywords=construction+Tales+a+young+person+guide+to+Accomplish+Anything+in+Life As soon as I get my first review, I will post it. I will see what other venues I can find to get involved in within the next few months. Thanks for reading my blog! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment