Friday, November 21, 2014

New Chief Sitting Bull Update

Hello everyone! Chief Sitting Bull came by my desk to briefly discuss my book and his readings at lunch time. He said he really enjoys the character Tazz in the book. He is enjoying him immensely. Finds him crazy and daring. He was astonished at the things that come out of his mouth. He spoke about how Tazz pursued a woman at work. He found him brave and quite amazing. I almost think he is his new hero. He said he is eager to keep reading. I told him that is good since blog readers everywhere are awaiting new updates! I won't see him until Monday. I will then get an update. Have a great weekend to all. Cheers! Leslie M Jasper Ps I forgot to mention Spankie! He was in a full laugh rehashing the stories about an electrician with the nickname of Spankie and Shitslinger! He cannot believe these people exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment