Monday, November 18, 2013

Virtual Book Tour Cafe Book Tour- Going on Now! (November 17-20th)

Register for my online chat and virtual book tour! Enter to WIN as well!!

http://www.virtualbooktourcafe.com/3/category/leslie%20m%20jasper99645d9bf4/1.html

I did an online interview with BK Walker Books and with MCV Egan.  Check it out! I am looking forward to hearing from readers! I signed a matchbook deal with Amazon.  I believe that a paperback purchase will get you the Kindle version for $2.99.  Check it out on www.Amazon.com  The book can be shipped all over the world.  It is available on Nook and Kindle worldwide!  It is available on Amazon Europe, India, China, and other parts of the globe.  If you can't get it, reach out to me and I will make it happen.  Shout out to the different countries in Europe; especially Germany!! :)  I thank you for reading my blog!  Have a good start to the work week!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment