Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Construction Tales- First Television Appearance!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to give an update about two new events happening soon!  I have been invited by author, Vincent T. Dacquino, to attend a taped interview for my book.  The show will be taped on December 17, 2013 and should be aired 2-3 weeks afterwards.  It will also be available for viewing on YouTube.com  Of course, when it becomes available, I will be providing the link and information.  I have also been invited, by Mr. Dacquino, to attend the multi-author event taking place at the Mahopac Library in Mahopac, New York.  I will be displaying my book with 30 other authors on December 07, 2013 from 1-4pm.  Feel free to stop by if you live in the area!

Here is a link to Mr. Dacquino's website:

http://vtdacquino.com/wp/upcoming-events/

Here is the link to the Let's Talk Writing Television series:

http://vtdacquino.com/wp/category/lets-talk-writing/

There are some other irons in the fire.  I look forward to exploring other avenues that present themselves!  Stay tuned! Thanks for reading to my U.S. readers and those viewing my blog from Europe!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper


Available worldwide on Amazon (paperback/Kindle), Barnes&Noble (paperback/Nook), and iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment