Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 30, 2013 Book Signing- Gardiner Library

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I wrapped up my virtual book tour.  Different blogs were gracious and hosted my book.  My next book signing will be at the:

Gardiner Library
133 Farmer's Turnpike
Gardiner, NY 12525
(845) 255-1255


I look forward to signing and speaking to readers about my book!  I wish everyone a great holiday coming up (for those who celebrate)!! I will keep you posted on other book signings and events!
I would like to say hello to people reading my blog in different parts of Europe!  Please share my book info with your friends and family! You should be able to purchase Construction Tales worldwide on Amazon and Barnes&Noble.  I was trying to work on worldwide distribution for iTunes as well.  Thanks and have a great day!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment