Saturday, October 19, 2013

Construction Tales- Now an iBook in the Apple iTunes Store!!

Hello everyone!

I am proud to announce that my book, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician is now an iBook and can be downloaded in the Apple iTunes Store!! :)

As of right now, it is only available in the United States.  There is a technical issue that is not allowing me to expand distribution globally.  However, I have put a trouble ticket in and working to make the book available worldwide as soon as possible.  I will announce when the book will be available outside the United States as soon as Apple gives me the green light!  I thank you all so much for reading my blog; very meaningful to me!  My first physical book tour stop is coming up on Monday October 21, 2013 in Saugerties, New York.  My previous blogs give a run down of my physical book signing locations!  Thanks again and have a fabulous day!

Sincerely,
Leslie M Jasper

Link to the Apple iTunes Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/construction-tales-vol-1/id725235089?mt=11

No comments:

Post a Comment