Monday, May 16, 2016

Started My New Book Via Dragon App Entitled, Transcend Against All Odds

Hello everyone! My long drives allow me plenty of time to focus on my thoughts. I also started talking to my new Dragon app so I can get my next book on paper. The title is going to be, Transcend Against All Odds. I have to load my imagination into a book. My goal is to get it published by the end of the year. I will then go back to Construction Tales Volume 2.. Some thoughts to go into the book. The beauty of a long distance relationship is that you always enjoy each other's company since those moments are small and precious. The downside are many shared moments are lost. Then again, the probability of a successful relationship is higher due to not spending as much time invading personal space and freedom. The good thing in life is those choices are truly by choice and not forced. It is sad my metric of what a union is goes back to my marriage at 18 years old and a long time union with someone I had nothing in common with (I was convinced this person was kind, caring, and a family man)- it was a long run that should not have lasted as long as it did. However, if I didn't have that experience, I would not be so cautious as to who I allow to get closest to me. Everything happens for a reason. Trying to find gratitude for the sunlight even when it feels dark is the key to continued positive energy. It has been my biggest feat starting the process of digging out of a relationship, health, financial, and educational hole. There is more work to do! Somehow, it ALWAYS seems to work out!! As always, thank you for checking out my blog! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment