Tuesday, May 17, 2016

2nd Funny Chapter Clip From The Construction Tales Series!

Hello everyone! Here is another chapter clip from the book series known as Construction Tales: Cheers! Leslie M Jasper Funny jobsite memory- Construction Tales I was working on a job where guys were plastering photos of naked women on the gang box. I had a coworker ask me if I was okay with the nudity. My smart ass reply, "Why?? Are they pictures of me??" A moment of fear flashed over his face. Then humor consumed his face when I flashed a cheesy grin from ear to ear. "Bro, I don't give a shit! As long as my name and social is right on the check." I decided to even the score of smut on the walls of the metal gangbox. I picked up a magazine with guys wearing leather hot pants while shirtless. Those babies were plastered all over the inside lid of the second gangbox. It looked like a collage of man meat- perhaps a middle school girl's locker. I didn't post nude photos- just super provocative. Come on, I had to demonstrate some class...haha! I walked back to the gangbox to get some material. The fire alarm guy comes running up to me and says, "Ohhh thank God!!" I stared at the man for a moment perplexed yet highly amused. He says, "I was trying to figure out which electrician was the gay guy! I'm so happy to see you on the job!" Laughter erupted while I gazed at the man collage behind him. Now that, my friend, made my day! www.lesliemjasper.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment