Thursday, February 4, 2016

Attending Mt Vernon High School Career Day - March 18, 2016

Hello everyone! I was invited to attend the Mt. Vernon High School Career Day event. I am taking the day off so that I may inspire young students to follow my career path. As I have gotten older, I see the value in serving as a mentor. It is important to show people that the options do exist. More importantly, it is possible to do anything you dream about in life. I am taking my teen version of my book to the event to share with students. Perhaps they will see the value of joining a union and becoming an electrician. I will be there March 18,2016 from 8am-12 noon. I look forward to seeing students ask questions. I would like to connect with fellow working professionals who are also dedicating their time for the event. As always, thank you for stopping by my blog! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment