Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Update- Chief Sitting Bull's Reading Review

Hello everyone, I went right over to Chief Sitting Bull's desk to harass him about his thoughts on the book. I figured he had cracked it open at least once during the long Thanksgiving break. He said he liked the kiss shared by two construction workers in a high end banking institution building. He asked me if they really did kiss in the cafeteria. I reassured him that the two seasoned silver haired fellas did indeed share a very public kiss. The receiver of the kiss was off the ground flailing his hands and legs wildly during the exposition. I never seen so many suits with their jaws dropped in my entire life. It was definitely worth the price of admission. Chief said that he is enjoying the book and looks forward to reading more about the crazy characters. He almost doesn't believe that these guys really did their antics. As strange and crazy as their antics seem, they are indeed real life past events. I am just glad that I have a great memory and can remember these funny details. I told him that I will be harassing him soon for another update. Hands down, his favorite character is still Tazz. I hope to give you an update again this week! Stay tuned! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment