Monday, December 8, 2014

Bookarma- Have a New Author Profile

Hello everyone! I decided to give Bookarma a try. www.bookarma.com is a website where you belong to a group of authors who all promote each other. Here is the link: https://bookarma.net/my-books I periodically will try to promote other authors in an attempt to gain points. These points will help me promote my own book. I decided to give it a try and see if it helps the book. Worst case I can give it a few months and then stop the subscription if I do not think it helps. The holidays are here and consume a huge amount of my time. I am in the last class for what is known as BIM certification. I have been at it two nights a week for a few months. BIM stands for Building Information Modeling. It is the three dimensional blueprinting used nowadays on big construction sites. My shop uses it for a lot of it's projects in New York City. I plan to keep practicing and use it for work in the near future. Now that I am wrapping up this course, I will have more time to dedicate to writing and promoting the book. I also need to dedicate some time to the new adventure that I am beginning. I have recently gotten engaged to my boyfriend, Curtis. I will be starting the transition of selling my house and building my life with him. We are loosely planning a summer wedding. I have not locked down a date, as of yet. My future husband is very motivated and I am sure he will be eager to help make this transition happen smoothly and soon. I must go back to paying attention to my last class. I hope everyone has a great work week. I will chat with you all soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper (Stakley)

No comments:

Post a Comment