Sunday, September 14, 2014

Multi-Author Event October 18, 2014 12-4pm Fishkill, New York

Hello everyone!

I have been invited to a multi-author event happening at the Blodgett Memorial Library in Fishkill, New York. It will be on Saturday October 18, 2014 and runs from 12-4pm. I will be attending for the second year in a row. I look forward to the event and talking to other authors. If you have time, feel free to stop by and say hello. I'm working on other dates and times in the future.

Blodgett Memorial Library
37 Broad Street
Fishkill, New York 12524
845-896-9215
teenblodgett@yahoo.com

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by to read my blog. Love to US readers and people reading outside the country! Have a fabulous day.

Cheers!
Leslie M. jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment