Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Labor Day!!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend. Labor Day is observed by American workers in the the United States. I would love to know if it is celebrated outside the U.S. So feel free to let me know. Workers began celebrating the holiday with the first Labor Day Parade in New York City in 1882.  I will be marching in this year's Labor Day Parade in New York City next Saturday.  I am proud to be union affiliated.  This year, our business manager, Chris Erikson,  will be the Grand Marshall of the parade. We will be marching early down 5th Avenue in New York City on September 6, 2014.

I will take pictures of the parade and share when the time comes. I will dig up some old Labor Day photos. I want to acknowledge blog readers from Europe stopping by to read my posts. I thank you for stopping by! I have a block of readers from Turkey as well!

Cheers!
Leslie M Jasper


No comments:

Post a Comment