Friday, August 1, 2014

Construction Tales- Featured in IPR License Magazine at Beiijing Book Fair the end of August 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well!  Enjoy the summer while it lasts.  I have laid off of book signings so that I can enjoy my summer.  Now it is time to start reaching out to libraries to see if they would like to hear about the book.  I do have a director reading the book right now.  I look forward and plan to share the feedback when it comes in.  I did sign up with England's IPR License in an effort to attract an international deal for the book.  I shall see how that goes.  As part of joining, my book will be featured in the next edition of IPR License Magazine for August.  I was promised a mailed copy when it is finished.  I will be scanning and sharing when that becomes available.  I also have agreed to pay for an ad to be featured in the IPR License Magazine edition for October.  This magazine will be distributed at the German Book Fair.  I have a decent amount of blog traffic from Germany.  I would love to hear feedback from Germans about the book.  Please feel free to post comments on your opinion.  I am working on getting the book translated into German and released on the market on Amazon in the near future.  I would also like it translated into Spanish as well.  In due time.

I would welcome investors if there are any out there who see a great international market to tap into for Construction Tales.  I can be contacted through IPR License and The Combined Book Exhibit.  If I hear any good news, I will be sure to blab, blab, blab away.  I am on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google so add me and leave comments.  I would love to hear from potential readers!  I need to get it in gear and write Volume 2.  It is a process I have started and put on the back burner.  However, as the summer wraps up I will work on making that second volume become a reality.  I am off to enjoy the rest of the day with my younger son.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for reading and stop by again soon!

Regards and Cheers!


Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment