Sunday, May 11, 2014

Donated 5 Books to Mt. Vernon High School for Career Day!!

Hello everyone!

I think I got about as much out of my appearance at Mt. Vernon High School's Career Day as the students did from hearing my story.  I am amazed at the kids in the school who are members of the National Honor Society!!  The guidance counselor, Ms. Williams, was a pleasure to work with and truly a guiding light for the students.  I decided to donate 5 books to the students in the school who express an interest.  It was a great opportunity to talk about my occupation.  At least one book will go to the library for students to read my story.  I got to present with a duo from All State Air Control who are in the HVAC business (heating/air conditioning).  They were great people and I am glad to have met them!  I am off to shower then sleep!  Have a great week to all!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper







No comments:

Post a Comment