Friday, August 30, 2013

Book Tour Kick Off- Virtual and Physical for Construction Tales!!

Hello everyone!

Yes...(a long pause and a loud sigh)...the summer is wrapping up and coming to an end!!  I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and got in some sun and fun!!  I am kicking off my book tour this month for Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician.  I have to reach out to a virtual book tour site.  I started researching the right place to host my book.  I will provide that update when I make the right choice.  I started off by talking to anyone who would listen in California, Nevada, and Oregon the week the book became available on Amazon.  I am now starting by doing a local book signing in my community.  I plan to venture out more into the New York City area in the next few months.  My first local stop on my book tour will be the Kent Library in Carmel, New York.  I am also in contact with the Reed Memorial Library also in Carmel, New York.  I plan to reach out to as many places as possible in the next few weeks.  Yes, I will also work on the virtual book tour as soon as possible.  I look forward to discussing the book and getting feedback from readers!!  Thanks for reading and hope to post soon!!

Leslie M. Jasper, author
Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician

Amazon link for the book:
 http://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376007635&sr=1-1&keywords=construction+tales%3A+volume+I

No comments:

Post a Comment