Thursday, August 8, 2013

Construction Tales is Now Live on Amazon!

Good evening everyone!

I am proud to say that my book is now live on Amazon.  The book is also distributed internationally through Amazon Europe as well.  Here is the link to the U.S. Amazon.com book page:

http://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376007635&sr=1-1&keywords=construction+tales%3A+volume+I

I look forward to feedback or service questions regarding getting the book.  If someone would like to purchase the book from outside the U.S. and has difficulty, please let me know.  I will look into getting your order processed.  I plan to announce my internet book tour soon!!  I thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and read my blog.  Talk to you all soon. 

Sincerely,
Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment