Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Advice: How Is Trust Just Like Glass??

Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/jonathan_aufray/status/1365746107767267328 Hello Everyone! It's a warm and humid hump day (cue the insurance commercial camel's voice) here on the streets of New York City. How is your week going on your side of the globe today?? I'm writing posts in doses in between walking the jobsite!! I'm sweating alot and drinking alot of water during the day. I'm always trolling the Quora topics in order to share with you some thought provoking topics. Before I share what I dug up for you to read, I'm sharing with you my first children's book that's entitled, "Not All Girls Play With Dolls" that is available in e-book, paperback, and hardcover on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes. The same reminder goes for my first adult book entitled, "Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician". Now, let's get back to sharing this double dose of Quora advice with you. This first piece of advice is my thoughts on this phase in my life where, "what is that phrase that marked your life?" I personally think that the person who posed the question meant to say "phase" and not "phrase". Your second dose of advice is on the meaning behind the phrase, "trust is like a glass, once it's broken, then it cannot be repaired”. Trust is absolutely vital in a relationship. Once you lose it, it's hard to earn it back. Not having an established trusting foundation makes a new relationship shaky. New relationships are very hard to navigate. I'm actively trying to embark on a new relationship as we speak. New can be both exciting and daunting. You cannot control the behavior of the other person. You can only control what you allow in your life and your own behavior. Are future bad encounters your fault if trust is broken yet you continue on with the relationship? On the other hand, should we run at the first breach of trust? Go ahead and share your input down in the comment section down below. Start this discussion by checking out the question(s) and my response(s) down below: POSED QUESTION #1: "What is that phrase that marked your life?" -By Adrián Guerra García MY RESPONSE #1: "The phrase/phase that marked my life was becoming a young widow. I got married at 18-years old. My husband died a few years later in an accident. The loss of my husband and the father of my son had a huge impact on our lives! I went from being the supportive wife with an entry level job into being forced to become an independent single mother with multiple jobs. The fear of the unknown future was absolutely terrifying! You must either fight or give up. I chose to fight and find my own way. Once you find your own footing and make your own way in life, it is extremely hard to ever go back to the way I was before the tragedy. Becoming a widow changed the fiber of who I am as a woman. My son longed for a father as a child. Watching him struggle with no father was hard to watch over the years. I had to hold back from expressing those strong emotions of loss and that desire to quit at life. I was forced to work hard for both my son and I. The strength of my character was molded from this tragedy. I know I would certainly struggle if I had a man who wanted me to fall back and become a housewife. I truly clawed my way in order to put my head above water financially. My fear of a new man in my life dying and going into a struggle again would keep me from falling back and relying on him. I now only feel comfortable making my own money and blazing my own trail. Once you have experienced this type of hardship, it’s forever changes your perception on life. May you never experience being a widow in our entire life. #ConstructionTales #VerballyDisastrous #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls" -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-is-that-phrase-that-marked-your-life/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 POSED QUESTION #2: "Why do they say, “trust is like a glass, once it's broken, then it cannot be repaired”?" -By Monk AM MY RESPONSE #2: "Trust is absolutely just as fragile as glass. Trust requires a slow build-up of respect that evolves over a period of time. Trust is slowly earned through consistent good behavior. All it takes is one dishonest moment to ruin that network of good deeds. Sadly, life is never the same once dark deeds come to light. Only people who really want to fight for the relationship will see the heart(s) mend over time. Any new revelations will bring the relationship back to rock bottom. Trust is just as delicate, despite being rather durable, as glass. Glass looks perfect when not touched and caution is consistently exercised. If you do not consistently exercise care, glass can suddenly break without warning. Once the glass is broken, it is either impossible or extremely hard to repair. The break in the glass must be rather small in nature in order to attempt to fix it. Once repaired, if it is even possible, it requires further care to ensure there are no more further accidents. A crack in the glass, if large in size, will only grow larger in size until it breaks in half or a million pieces. Most of the time, the glass cannot be repaired and must be discarded. Depending on the breach in trust, it will forever change the dynamics of the relationship. If trust is restored, it will sure take a whole lot of time in order to get somewhat to where it once was before the problem came up. God help the parties involved if another incident happens while the trust is in a fragile state. May your glass stay in tact while it’s surrounded with bubble wrap. #ConstructionTales #VerballyDisastrous #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls" -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/Why-do-they-say-trust-is-like-a-glass-once-its-broken-then-it-cannot-be-repaired/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 You are appreciated for sliding right past my double dose of advice that I shared with you today. Drop that opinion on the subject matter in the comment section down below. I might as well also share my latest (8) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. My latest short story #11 is entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. The previous short story is #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". If anyone has read any of my other previous short stories, let me know your thoughts? Yes, I owe you new content when I'm free to craft it. Check out the links for my book #ConstructionTales down below. Complete that Wednesday honey-do list so you can go home later and rest up with your beloved friends and/or family. Have yourself a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! Link To Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160 Link To Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115 U.S.A.: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P5PNCS7/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_us United Kingdom: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07P5PP7RW/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_uk France, Belgium, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.fr/pd/B07P7RYP4G/?source_code=FRAORWS022318903B-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_fr Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.de/pd/B07P8W3MVY/?source_code=EKAORWS0223189009-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_de VERBALLY DISASTROUS PODCAST EPISODE LINKS: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU Verbally Disastrous! Season #2, Episode #46:Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice On YouTube: https://youtu.be/IcQ4-uGankA Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #47: Part A- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qWhf4lGmcXo Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #48: Part B- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/wO8nXSRw7sU Verbally Disastrous Podcast- S#2, Episode #49: Just Released Not All Girls Play With Dolls!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/go1FdOI5eYY Verbally Disastrous Podcast- S#2, Episode #50: My First 7 Weeks As A Site Safety Manager on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_DKA-q72dNw I recently shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #11 entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. I share the various challenges I faced and lessons learned along the way. The previous short story is entitled: #10: "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". I decided to write about some life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. These short stories are now also available as Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (11) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #CTAMarketing, #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF22 #LBF22 #BEA22 #IKBF22 #KLF22 #HKTDC22 #GBF22 #IIBF22 #LATFOB22 #SIBF22 #FILBO22 #EIBF22 #BAIBF22 #MIBF22 #BIDLDSP22 #BS22 #BBF22 #HIBF22 #IBTAF22 #IBBF22 #ITEF22 #JLF22 #JIBF22 #LBF22 #NDWBF22 #TiBE22 #TIBF22 #BCBF22 #LIVREPARIS22 #SDLDM22 #HBF22 #FIL22 #IIBF22 #SBF22 #BuchWein22 #VIBF22 #ADIBF22 #AIPF22 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment