Friday, April 1, 2022

Advice: How To Be Aggressively Private With Social Media??

Photo Credit: www.pinterest.com Hello Everyone! Well, we made it to another Friday my friend!! Thankfully, the weather is getting better as the weeks pass on. How's it going on your side of the globe today? My first children's book entitled, "Not All Girls Play With Dolls" is now live on Amazon in both paperback and as a Kindle, an iTunes e-book, and for Nook via Barnes & Noble!! As of today, the Barnes & Noble Nook e-book is STILL pending approval. Check out my standard brand hashtags that are #LeslieMJasper, #ConstructionTales, and #VerballyDisastrous. For this blog post, I'm dishing out some more Quora advice. I found this proclamation to be quite humorous!! This has a lot to do with using the term "aggressively" in front of the term "private". In my sarcastic as hell mind, it sounds like some dude is on this ultra mission and is traveling to the ends of the Earth to accomplish this mission and will stop at nothing less than the goal of being private. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to them, they are being feverishly tracked the entire time on Google Maps during their mission. Sometimes, I think people have the great intention of being private with their data. However, the only way to ensure your privacy in an aggressive manner is to have no technology whatsoever. In modern times, I say good luck to that goal! I find the term "aggressive" to be so extra and dramatic in nature. Hence, the tone of my response. What is your experience with this privacy matter? As I have stated in previous posts, I'm willing to be wrong with my position. At the end of the day, I'm willing to trade in my data in exchange for some cool, FREE technology. As a published author who wants to use social media to promote my content for free, I'm totally willing to farm out my data to the highest bidder with the most interesting technology. I like using Google Maps and other handy latest pieces of technology versus using the old road map that I had in the trunk of my car back in the old days. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to use the free/easy shit!! :P What is your interpretation when you hear someone say that they are aggressively private with social media? Is it just a momentary thought and you keep it moving? Do think about it longer than a few seconds? I tend to think if you feel that way, go ahead and do your thing. Just don't be that creep stalking my content with your faceless profile picture. Never mind- go ahead and stalk my page and buy my book! If you are super concerned about you privacy, then don't use social media at ALL then is my point!! If you have a totally different thought process, by all means share it. You can share your perspective by dropping it down in the comment section below. Now, without thinking further, go ahead and check out the question and my response down below: POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean if someone says I'm 'aggressively private' with social media?" -By Clavy Celestine MY RESPONSE: "I would think that the only way to be ‘aggressively private’ with social media would be to not even have any at all whatsoever. You have to keep on going, just short of living in a cabin in the woods, in order to dodge “the man”. The minute you sign up for social media, you are providing your data for the social media platform to mine even if you offer limited data. Each time you use a GPS system or Google maps, that is tracking your every move. The only way to be aggressively private would be to give false data or use your friend’s demographic data to sign up. If they actually choose to sign up and have social media, they will be the creepy stalker type who have no profile picture who doesn’t post anything or have any photos. The question I have is, did this person volunteer this fun fact or was it their response after asking if they have social media? If the person offers this data totally unsolicited, they are such a bull$h!t artist! LOL I wouldn’t believe anything that they have to say. If you want to be aggressively private, then don’t have social media, a smart phone, GPS, or any form of technology that involves Google or Alexa or any other “spying” means. Matter of fact, just have an old flip phone or try to use a pay phone. I bet you they miss the old rotary phone era too. Like it or not, it’s very hard to navigate through modern society without getting wrapped up in some form of data mining. I understand the desire to not want your information out there for companies to sift through. However, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that if I want to take advantage of a particular piece of technology for free, it is going to cost my data in exchange. Much luck and success on your choice to be public or private with your data. #ConstructionTales #VerballyDisastrous" -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-if-someone-says-Im-aggressively-private-with-social-media/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 You are appreciated for peeping my advice post today. What comes to mind when you hear someone say that they are aggressively private with social media? Choices are indeed very good to have in life. It's obviously your choice on how you use navigate with technology. Just be fully aware of your statement so you don't accidentally sound like a hypocrite who's not following your own position. I believe that learning is very important for growth. Let me know, in the comment section below, if you either like or dislike my advice? Make sure to explain exactly as to your position. I'm interested in hearing the perspectives of others. I'm also sharing my latest (8) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. This new short story #11 is entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. The previous short story is #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". If anyone has read any of my other previous short stories, by all means, let me know what you think? Check out the links for my book #ConstructionTales down below. I'm sharing with you some advice posts while juggling my work duties. Now, let's finish up our Friday and our work week so we can enjoy the weekend. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Photo Credit: Call To Action Marketing Logo- John Collazo, CEO Link To Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160 Link To Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115 U.S.A.: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P5PNCS7/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_us United Kingdom: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07P5PP7RW/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_uk France, Belgium, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.fr/pd/B07P7RYP4G/?source_code=FRAORWS022318903B-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_fr Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.de/pd/B07P8W3MVY/?source_code=EKAORWS0223189009-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_de VERBALLY DISASTROUS PODCAST EPISODE LINKS: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU Verbally Disastrous! Season #2, Episode #46:Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice On YouTube: https://youtu.be/IcQ4-uGankA Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #47: Part A- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qWhf4lGmcXo Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #48: Part B- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/wO8nXSRw7sU Verbally Disastrous Podcast- S#2, Episode #49: Just Released Not All Girls Play With Dolls!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/go1FdOI5eYY Verbally Disastrous Podcast- S#2, Episode #50: My First 7 Weeks As A Site Safety Manager on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_DKA-q72dNw I recently shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #11 entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. I share the various challenges I faced and lessons learned along the way. The previous short story is entitled: #10: "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". I decided to write about some life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. These short stories are now also available as Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (11) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #CTAMarketing, #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment