Thursday, March 18, 2021

Two Podcast Episodes With My Two Sons: Episodes #5 & #6 Coming Soon!!

Hello everyone! I am working on editing and reviewing two new podcast episodes that should be released between today or tomorrow. For the next two podcast episodes, I put on both of my sons, they are Tom and Johnny, to discuss a variety of topics. These podcast episodes will be labeled as: Episodes #5 & #6. I was trying to keep the guys on topic and not wander off the path too long. I hope I didn't sound overbearing in the process. More importantly, I hope the episodes were entertaining. We will get together and do more podcast episodes very soon. For the next session with my sons, we will add Melissa into the mix. It would be awesome to get Melissa's son Jimmy into an episode along with Tom and Johnny! The #5th podcast episode was a discussion between my sons and I about some YouTube videos that Johnny had picked out. I didn't get a chance to discuss all of the topics I has previously shared. We did try to tackle as much as possible. For the #6th podcast episode, I focused on my son Tom's path as an apprentice electrician and his journey to become a journeyman. I give fair warning that Episode #6 is a LONG one. Hopefully, it doesn't feel like it is long and drawn out episode. Here are the questions that I had posed to him during the podcast episode: 1. At what age/point did you want to become an electrician? 2. Name 3 most influentialguys you have worked with in the field? 3. How do you like it becoming an electrician? 4. What are your references to construction? 5. How long do you plan to be in the business? 6. Do you expect your brother to come into the business? 7. Do you plan on coming onto the office side of construction? 8. Do you think about owning your own business? 9. What are the benefits about being in construction? 10 What are the disadvantages of being in construction? I tried to tackle as many points as I could. I didn't want to disrupt his flow either. I was okay if all questions were not answered. I will admit that Tom and I sipped on some beer while we chatted. As much as I would like to conduct the episode without beer, I am sure it added an interesting dynamic to it. Let us know what you think about the podcast episodes with my sons? What did you like? What did you not like? What other topics you think we should discuss? Let us know and I will take into consideration for our next meet up. As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out my content. I wish you a great week. I will let you know when the next two episodes have been loaded to Spotify. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizaard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #TessicaBrown, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #500Likes, #thankyou, #milestone, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #WomensHistoryMonth, #SolveigErikstad, #ZahaHadid, #LillianAnnBaumbach, #firstwomanwelder, #firstwomanplumber, #womanarchitect, #early, #aheadoftheirtime, #trailblazers, #50PageLikes, #thankyou, #Anchor, #audio, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #EdithClarke, #JosephineStriano, #AminaBibi, #DawnGladwin, #MargaretEllings, #DeannaDunlevy, #ClydeMeserve #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment