Friday, March 5, 2021

I Just Signed Up On Anchor-A FREE Audio Version App For My Blog Posts!

hi everyone! I just learned about using Anchor this evening! Anchor is an app, that is FREE, where you record your blog posts and create a podcast! The best part is you have an opportunity to make some cold hard cash if people just listen to your podcast. If you have an Anchor account already set up, comment so I can go check it out and show my support! In posts where I have an audio version, there will be an icon to click on to take you hear the audio version. Here is the link to my Anchor audio version page of my blog (still a work in progress people) where I NEED "like" support: https://anchor.fm/leslie-m-jasper Here is the link that brings you to Spotify via the Anchor audio platform: https://open.spotify.com/show/3VB6SYjhyvbpmBJPK0mdc4 I am adding another option- NO PRESSURE HERE! There is an option to make a monthly donation to my Anchor page as well. I only felt comfortable mentioning it because it has a $.99 cent option. https://anchor.fm/leslie-m-jasper/support Truth be told, this option would help motivate me to continue posting. I know once I go back to work full-time, I may not post as much. However, I would be obligated to post regularly, including videos, from work if I have people counting on me. I am supposed to work on a subway type of project here in New York City as a Safety Manager very soon. If I do not post daily, it is because I am heavily involved in tasks. Once back to work, my goal is at least twice a week. I may post vlogs from work since that is easier to do. Trust me- no peers will be harmed in the process. :P As always, thanks for stopping by my website and showing support! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizaard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #TessicaBrown, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #500Likes, #thankyou, #milestone, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #WomensHistoryMonth, #SolveigErikstad, #ZahaHadid, #LillianAnnBaumbach, #firstwomanwelder, #firstwomanplumber, #womanarchitect, #early, #aheadoftheirtime, #trailblazers, #50PageLikes, #thankyou, #Anchor, #audio #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment