Thursday, November 26, 2015

Signed 2nd Construction Tales Book Purchased Today

Hello everyone, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates. I stopped by a friend's house today to spend some time with him. My big brother, Donny, is in the book. He has been a mentor and a big brother to me for many years. I got to see his fiance's, Liz, engagement ring and the new home projects. His brother has vowed to buy the book and read it for me and offer a review. I got to sign his book. It was the second book purchased when I released it August of 2013. It took about over 2 years for him to find it and me to remember to sign it. My sister, Kim, was the first person to buy the book. I was very grateful to people who have supported my book. As of today, I have no reviews of the teen version of my book. I have passed out many free copies but no one has followed through on their promise of a review. I find it frustrating since I don't have enough time to hound people. At some point, someone will give it a first review. My nephew, Trey, is supposed to read the book and offer his review. My nephew's grandmother is reading the book. He is waiting for it to be returned so he can do the review as promised. When I get feedback I will share the review. My son finished the audiobooks edit and it should be loaded to Amazon soon. I will share when it is ready. The teen version must go on iTunes as well. It is on my to-do list. Have a great day and speak to you all soon!! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment