Sunday, November 8, 2015

A Friend From Kathmandu, Nepal Is Going to Review Construction Tales

Hello everyone, I have a friend who connected on Facebook with me. His name is Ganesh Mc and he is from Kathmandu, Nepal. His name means symbol of God. His nickname is Mesh. He has agreed to give me his opinion on my book. I am looking forward to hearing his thoughts on my book. As soon as he offers his review, I will blog about it. He is taking English classes and is highly motivated to develop a business plan. He works in the hotel and travel industry in Nepal. He says that I must be brave to be a woman in construction. It is true that I must be tough to survive in my business. I look forward to getting more international perspectives on my book. I am grateful for people all over the world finding my blog. I have to start writing Volume 2. I have to get into the habit of just writing 500 words a day to make it happen! I allow life to consume me and doesn't give me much free time. I am always looking for ways to promote my book. Thank you again for reading and please share my blog. If you reach out, I am happy to respond and blog about your thoughts as well. Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment