Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Need Connecticut Reader and Friend To Offer A Future Book Review!

hello everyone! I have a friend who picked up a few copies of my books. She is looking forward to reading the book! I am thrilled she shared the selfie with my book on Facebook today! She said she will offer a review when finished! I am looking forward to hearing feedback on her read. She works in a trade oriented high school. If there is interest in the book, I will come and speak about it. When I get the review, I will share. If anyone else has Construction Tales book selfies, I would love to see it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Cheers!! Leslie M Jasper

4 comments:

  1. Electrician Perth, KNP Electrics offer a range of Electrical Services to Perth & surrounding suburbs. With a range of products for Commercial or your Home
    electrician contractor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small works electrician for houses and flats in Bristol and Bath.
    Source: Electrical Work Bristol

    ReplyDelete