Friday, April 1, 2016

Sponsoring An Upcoming Children's Book Festival on September 17, 2016 in New Jersey!!

Hello everyone!! I am proud to announce that I am sponsoring fellow author, Melica Niccole, on an upcoming children's book festival. I will be working on other future projects with her- I am excited!! I admire her matching drive with mine and think she will be instrumental as our new team. I am launching a teen version of Construction Tales giveaway soon! I will be looking for very driven teen readers who can tell me what makes them my choice to send them a free copy of my book entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life. Details soon to come!! www.lesliemjasper.blogspot.com I will be getting into more details about the event as well as what projects Melica and I will be working on very soon!! Cheers!! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment