Saturday, December 5, 2015

Book Review From A Fellow Female Working Within The Construction Industry

Hello everyone, I want to share with you a book review I received today. Linda has been in the construction industry for many years. I met her at the Independent Book Expo back in October. She picked up my book and loves it. We have developed a bond and keep in touch quite regularly. I appreciate her feedback. I will meet up with her the next time she is in town. She is working on a project in Washington DC at the moment. Thanks for reading and have a great day! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper Linda Wright's book review: This book is awesome...Leslie did a very good job in compiling her journey. Its very funny, emotional and factual in her discription of working and succeeding in a male dominated industry. Having to gain their trust and most importantly respect. I admire Leslie's strengths and celebrate her journey to success. Now Leslie works as a Project Manager and Electrical Engineer with one of NY's or should I say one of the world's, largest construction/electrical contracting firms. I can identify with Leslie's journey because I myself have been working as a professional in the design and construction industry for the last 35 years and my success have taken me across the nation and the world where I've worked on some of the most fascinating projects you can ever imagine for example projects; in Seattle with Boeing's New 777x Aircraft and Projects in the UAE - Dubai's on Palm Jeremiah Island. This book "Construction Tales:" is a page turner and at times was very difficult to put down. It's a great read and I highly recommend you get your copy you wouldn't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment