Monday, September 28, 2015

Book Interview Airs Worldwide Sept 30, 2015 on The Authors Show!

Hello everyone! I did an interview with Linda from The Authors Show out of Texas last week. She was a pleasure to speak with on the phone. The interview airs worldwide on September 30,2015 for 24 hours. That way people can hear the book anywhere in the world. Here is the link: www.theauthorshow.com http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShow.html My goal is to inspire others to chase their dreams and never give up! I am attending an Independent Book Expo in New Jersey at the Crown Plaza in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The event will be held October 24,2015 11am-4pm and is FREE for the family to attend. For more details, go to www.iabx.org I am going to read my next book about women in the trades. I will blog about the book when finished! Off to go jump on a cruise ship with my fiance! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper-Stakley

No comments:

Post a Comment