Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mahopac multi-author Book Signing- A Success!!

Hello everyone!

I would like to first acknowledge the blog traffic from Europe! I thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please spread the word about my book!

I attended a multi-author book signing at the Mahopac Library in Mahopac, New York on Saturday December 7, 2013 from 1-4pm.  About 33 authors attended this event.  The authors each got to speak about their books.  It was taped for a local New York Comcast television show to air in a few weeks. 

Here is the link for the Let's Talk Writing and events I will be involved in:

http://vtdacquino.com/wp/category/media/


I will be taping an episode of Let's Talk Writing on December 17th with host, Vinny T. Dacquino.  It will be aired on a New York local Comcast television channel sometime in December/January and as a YouTube video.  I will provide the link when it becomes available.

I also scored my first New York newspaper article interview with The Examiner News.  I will be meeting with columnist, Bill Primavera, soon to do a news article on my book.   When I get the link for that, I will let you know. 

Here are some local authors I have supported their venture as they have supported mine! Their books can be found on Amazon as well!!



My next book signing will be at the LaGrange Library on December 18th from 630-730pm.  It is a library up in Dutchess County, New York.  Please stop by and say hello!  I thank everyone for reading my blog. Share the news and have a great weekend!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment