Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Vol. #2: Sharing Another (3) Showcased Awesome Gang Authors!

Photo Credit: https://awesomegang.com/ Hello Everyone! How are you handling your ongoing work week this Wednesday evening!? Hopefully, you are being warm and dry today since it has been cold as hell lately!! I'm going for earning some more good karma, via passing around some author spotlights that come to me, via email. I'm going to showcase some authors that come from my regularly sent Awesome Gang newsletter. In this blog post, I opted to choose (3) authors to showcase their work that was submitted to Awesome Gang. I may showcase some more authors in other posts. I might as well also shamelessly promote my book entitled, "Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Be An Electrician". It is available on Audible in audio as well as paperback and e-book for: Amazon, iTunes, and Barnes & Noble. I thank you ahead time for peeping my book content and/or subscribing to either one of my YouTube channels. I'm working on the final phase of my first children's book entitled, "Not All Girls Play With Dolls". Of course, I shall be sharing that book once it goes live globally on Amazon. I did edit the adult version into a tween to teen version of #ConstructionTales that is entitled, "Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life". Here are some showcased authors down below: Showcased Author- 1.) Marie Anders Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. First, I want to thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me. I am a native Austrian living near Salzburg. I grew up multilingual in an international environment and have lived, studied, and worked in the United States, Serbia, Russia, France and Germany. I only recently returned to Austria to live and work here as a small scale entrepreneur. My books are cosy crime novels situated in Salzburg, Austria. So far, four German and two English crime novels have been published. You can find more information on my website. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? So far, four German and two English crime novels have been published. My books are cosy crime novels situated in Salzburg, Austria. The “native Salzburgers” have a reputation for being reserved, cold tempered, aloof, and sometimes arrogant. Malicious tongues even claim this could be due to the weather since it rains so often. Well, sometimes even I think there might be something to it. My protagonists are the exact opposite of the described “native Salzburgers”. They are warm-hearted, help each other, and above all, they have a sense of humour. Although they have rough edges and flaws, they are all likeable and empathetic people with whom you would like to be friends. The idea for my first book DEATH BY TRUFFLES came from a classical concert that unfortunately didn’t touch me at all. During the interval, among other delicacies, chocolates were offered and to cheer myself up, I treated myself to one. During a somewhat lengthy lecture at a seminar, a participant was actually knitting socks, and when I asked her about it, she said she could concentrate better that way. I thought that was great, and that’s how I got the idea for the crime novel “THE FINNISH SOCK”. Do you have any unusual writing habits? Well, I never outline my novels. You see, writing is similar to painting. You start off, and then it develops as you go. Nothing happens on command. Sometimes whole chapters flow in no time, and sometimes I get up after half a page and call it a day. There is no set time to finish a novel, but as a rule, I take time every day, preferably at night when everyone is asleep, to write something down – even if it is just some notes. When everyone is asleep, I’m at the peak of my creativity. Writing is hard work, and if you don’t keep a certain discipline and rhythm, you will never finish a novel. Of course my laptop, scribbles and pocketbooks are my constant companions. What authors, or books have influenced you? This is a difficult question to answer. Every writer has their own style and voice. There are so many wonderful writers. Each of them has touched readers and set milestones in their own distinctive way. I read a lot, and of course, I too have my favourites. In my childhood they were Astrid Lindgren, Erich Kästner and Enyd Blyton. Later, Charlotte Brontë, Jane Austen, L.N. Tolstoy, Victor Hugo, Agatha Christie, Albert Camus and many more. What are you working on now? The fifth German crime novel is on the way. The third English Neuner is being translated, and I am writing a family saga. What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? In my opinion there is no “best” method. It isn’t easy to build an author platform from scratch. Finding your target audience is one thing, but getting potential readers to see and buy your book is another. However, once you are established, it gets a lot easier. Do you have any advice for new authors? My advice to other writers is never to give up. You will always face some difficulties. Learn from them, grow, and continue. When I face rejection, I take it very seriously and closely look at what went wrong. I take it as a challenge, learn from it and try to improve it. What is the best advice you have ever heard? Take rejection as a challenge, learn from it, try to improve and make it better. What are you reading now? All Those Things We Never Said from Marc Levy (the French edition) What’s next for you as a writer? Neuner three and four shall be published in English by the end of 2022. A fifth Neuner is expected to be published in spring/summer 2022 in German and I am writing a family saga which should be out by the end of the year. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? How to Thrive on a Tropical Deserted Island: A Primer For the Shipwrecked Sailor by Mike Riley The collection of all of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple stories (thickest book ever ; ) ) A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust Author Websites and Profiles Marie Anders Website: https://www.marieanders.at/ Marie Anders Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.de/Marie-Anders/e/B077CR3FPD?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000 Showcased Author- 2.) VS GRIFFIN Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. I am a Houston native. I was a full-time professional musician for over 20 years, and I retired in 2018 to pursue my writing career. I have always been an avid reader. I have written two books; the second will be released on January 25, 2022. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? My latest book is entitled “Gin on the Rox” and it’s a motivational memoir. I wanted to share my personal life story so that people can know that just because you hit rock bottom, you don’t have to give up. There is always hope. Do you have any unusual writing habits? Absolutely! I write both fiction and non-fiction. I follow my heart and I don’t write by the “rules”. What authors, or books have influenced you? James Patterson, Eric Jerome Dickey, Denise Wheatley, Johanna Lindsey, Sister Souljah are a few of my writing influences. What are you working on now? I’m currently working on a western themed fiction novel. What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? My website http://vsgriffin.com/shop Do you have any advice for new authors? Don’t allow distractions to get in your way. Don’t focus on the formatting and editing… Just write. Write until you believe you’re finished, take a break and then consider the edits. What is the best advice you have ever heard? Don’t focus on the rules, just focus on following your heart. What are you reading now? I’m currently reading Blindside by James Patterson. What’s next for you as a writer? I just want to focus on sharing my talent with the world. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? My bible (KJV) Self-Care Checkup Journal by VS GRIFFIN The Other Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey Texas Ranger by James Patterson Author Websites and Profiles VS GRIFFIN Website: http://vsgriffin.com/shop/ VS GRIFFIN Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07K6MCNT6 Showcased Author- 3.) Michelle Heard Lifeline by Michelle Heard I was her partner. Her ride or die. She was my lifeline. My sanity. Until I did the unspeakable. The unforgivable. I thought I was strong enough, but I was wrong. I became the monster I was sent to take down. Losing my lifeline… there’s no surviving without her. A Standalone Undercover FBI Dark Romance. Buy the book, and follow the author on social media: Get This Romance Book From Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NYJRYYK Author Bio: Michelle Heard is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 20 bestselling romance author. She writes emotional heart-shattering stories with romance that will leave you smiling with satisfaction. Every book has an unexpected twist that will show the strength of the characters who have to fight for their HEA. Thanks for helping me earn some karma by checking out this content today. Let me know, in the comment section below, if you either like or dislike this idea. I'm also sharing my latest (7) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". Check out the links for my book #ConstructionTales down below. I'm working on some upcoming podcast guests for the beginning of the Year 2022, including an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. At some point, I want to chat with him/her about a recent choice to transition from a man to a woman. There is a goal to try to use Twitch and do this interview with my upcoming guest. Melissa and I also need to find time to get together and discuss another podcast topic. Either she was under the weather or I was sick the past few months. It's now time for me to continue working on some tasks and maybe some more painting on a time consuming project. Therefore, go carry on with your Wednesday now that we made it to the middle of another work week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! Link To Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160 Link To Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115 U.S.A.: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P5PNCS7/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_us United Kingdom: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07P5PP7RW/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_uk France, Belgium, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.fr/pd/B07P7RYP4G/?source_code=FRAORWS022318903B-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_fr Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.de/pd/B07P8W3MVY/?source_code=EKAORWS0223189009-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_de
Photo Credit: Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician
Photo Credit: Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life VERBALLY DISASTROUS PODCAST EPISODE LINKS: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU Verbally Disastrous! Season #2, Episode #46: Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice On YouTube: https://youtu.be/IcQ4-uGankA I just shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #10 entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". This short story covers some initial life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. The previous short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as (2) Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (10) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment