Monday, January 10, 2022

Advice On Alternate Ways To Say, "Appreciate You"

Photo Credit: www.idlehearts.com Hello Everyone! How are you spending your Monday afternoon!? The snow, rain, and ice coupled with varying temperature absolutely makes the streets here in New York City a disgusting mess! Try to keep on the course of remaining safe, happy, and healthy while in a perilous time with this Omicron variant. I'm shamelessly reminding you that I signed up on Tik Tok in an effort to be creative and post some funny clips. In a previous post, I shared some Tik Tok videos that are on Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel. If you are on Tik Tok, please follow me and I shall return the favor unless you are a bot or a sex worker. I get these weird messages from these chicks posing as sex workers who are looking for new customers. I find it annoying despite being humorous. They get a mute on their direct messages. I need followers so beggars can't be choosy. :) Guess what?!?! I found yet another unique question from Quora that requested my two cents. This chosen topic is about finding other ways to convey the phrase, "appreciate you". Why not tap into my creative mind and find clever ways of saying the same message? I actually found this posed question rather entertaining to tackle. Admittedly, I feel like some of my responses to be high on the a$$ kissing meter (if that even exists). There needs to be a balance between a$$ kissing and gratitude. Such a tight rope to walk! I'm all about showing gratitude in an effort to let another person know that they are amazing. I have never felt like anyone owes me anything so any acts of kindness are highly treasured. I have a history of dealing with rather selfish people in my personal life. Therefore, a person who is not an absolute selfish prick is a prize!! :P Let me know what you think about my alternate phrases? How would you approach this task? I'd love to hear a clever phrase that you have thought about. Obviously, the funnier the better!! Let me know your phrases in the comment section down below. Now, here is the posed question and my phrases listed below: POSED QUESTION: "How do you say “appreciate you”?" -By Nandkishore Deopersad MY RESPONSE: "There are quite a few ways to say “appreciate you”. Perhaps these are heavy on the a$$ kissing scale. :P Here are (15) alternate phrases I’d use: 01) I’m grateful for your efforts in my life; no word can properly convey your value. 02) I thank God for having you in my little slice of the world. 03) I deeply thank you for your many contribution to my life. 04) I’m a better person for you being by my side. 05) I highly value your contributions to my life. 06) The world is a better place because you exist. 07) Words cannot properly express how much I value your words and actions. 08) You are the best thing since sliced bread. :P 09) I have a deep sense of gratitude for your wisdom and guidance. 10) I am beyond blessed to have experienced your contributions to my life. 11) I cannot say it enough or even repay you for your amazing acts of kindness. 12) Your gifts are one of the most precious gems in life and I can’t thank you enough. 13) Your kindness is highly treasured. 14) I cannot possibly calculate the true value of your contributions; you are priceless. 15) My gratitude for your efforts is deeper than the ocean." -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-say-appreciate-you/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 I thank you for reading my different ways to share gratitude right here on my blog. As always, let me know your thoughts on my alternate phrases in the comment section below. I'm sharing my latest (7) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". I released short story #10 that is now live. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means, let me know what you think? I'm working on some upcoming podcast guests for the beginning of the Year 2022. I have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I have sent out the questions so he/she can prepare for the interview. At some point, I want to chat with him about his recent choice to transition from a man to a woman. I'm interested in this topic since it is a topic that I don't know much about. I intend on getting an education for us on this discussion topic in the near future. I need more time to heal up from being sick right after Christmas. Speaking has been tough along with the annoying coughing spells. Thankfully, I'm feeling better as of most recently. Therefore, I am pushing the interview out towards the next two weeks. Melissa and I need to find time to get together and discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments. It's now time for me to work on some projects that have been on the back burner. Now go carry on with your Monday schedule now that we have reached the beginning of another work week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! Verbally Disastrous Presents: Daisy Dukes- How Many Licks? Clip #2 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xenXEhWAqHc Verbally Disastrous Presents: Daisy Dukes- How Many Licks? Clip #3 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dvW-iAzoV14 Verbally Disastrous Presents: Daisy Dukes- It Smells Good! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/glW7xQUgGCQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Let's Play A Game! Is It Water Or Not?! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/tbvAYvR-ay4 Verbally Disastrous Presents- Let's Play A Game! Is It Muffin Crumbs Or Not?! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qLYjQ8D04y0 Verbally Disastrous Presents- Let's Play A Game! Is It Water Or Not?! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yXWK-N_d_OQ The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU I just shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #10 entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". This short story covers some initial life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. The previous short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as (2) Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (10) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery Website- By Photography Artist Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict `

No comments:

Post a Comment