Friday, October 8, 2021

Sharing My Newly Created Amazon Howe Caverns Journal Book Covers

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well!? Sorry I have been off the grid for awhile. I have been working on my low content book collection on Amazon and possibly other venues. Here are some photos of covers that will be released to Amazon shortly after they finish review. I estimate that they will be live for sale by next week if not over the weekend. As of now, I have 20 journals that will be released with Howe Caverns photo covers. My goal is to have 1,000 journals, gratitude journals, shopping list journals, password list journals, sketchbook journals, and other styles on Amazon. As of the beginning of October 2021, I have around 200 different types released. Obviously, it takes alot of work to come up with decent covers and create the journals and load them to my KDP account. I will return as soon as I can and go back to normal writings. As I have shared in a previous post, I went camping about 3 hours upstate from New York City. While I was up there, I opted to tour Howe Caverns. I found the natural rock formations and artificial lighting to be absolutely fascinating and beautiful. I took a ton of photos and videos while I was 150-200 feet below the surface. Here are some captured photos that are now the front and back covers of my dream journal series. I plan to expand on the type of journals with these cover photos at a later date. Let me know what you think? Howe Caverns Explorer A Dream Journal front and back cover on Amazon:
Howe Caverns Explorer B Dream Journal front and back cover on Amazon:
Howe Caverns Explorer C Dream Journal front and back cover on Amazon:
I most certainly thank you, as always, for checking out my content today. Thank you for supporting my YouTube channel content. Let me know if you find any of my journals interesting? I am sharing my last released Verbally Disastrous Podcast episode via links for Spotify, Amazon Music, & YouTube below. I am also sharing the link to my (7) Kindle Vella short stories on Amazon as well. Please know that you are highly appreciated. I am working on my tasks and working on a podcast with my really good friend who is a retired high voltage splicer today. Have yourself a productive Friday now that the weekend has arrived. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a fabulous upcoming weekend! Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #34: How To Become A NYC Site Safety Manager on YouTube: https://youtu.be/el2BI4ZDLK8
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/70d27d76-db75-4a3a-a14f-b7555ebf4c4e/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-construction-tales-blog
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast With Leslie M. Jasper and Co-Host Melissa Polito on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/2f413800-aa53-435b-a238-0c62172e4f06/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-co-host-melissa-polito CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES FOR KINDLE VELLA ON AMAZON!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment