Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Donny's High Voltage Career Stories: Part A and B Podcast Episodes Have Been Released!!

Hello Everyone! Let's make each day an amazing day! I sure hope you are having a fabulous day today on your side of the globe!? In order to make it amazing, we must put our minds to it being so, right? Is it getting colder on your side of the globe this month? I have always liked the month of October as well as the Halloween themed month. I have been working on a variety of things so I have not been writing as much. I have some journals, sketchbooks, planners, etc. that are now on Amazon. I plan to review and share a podcast that someone on Twitter shared with me. I had initially mentioned that I would write out a review towards the end of the summer. However, that was put on hold due to other items being a priority. The podcast is entitled, "The Dirty Little Secrets Club" and is hosted by Dayna (That Trophy Wife Life Podcast) and Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio) and I found it on YouTube. I am going to review their interactions and dirty secrets. I will then ask them some questions for them to respond at their earliest convenience. I am looking forward to listening to their content and writing out my thoughts. I will have to get from them the links to their other podcast platforms as well. I believe they are on Spotify at the very least. It appears to be an up and coming podcast. Here is the description to their podcast that can be found on their YouTube page below: "Do you have a dirty little secret? Welcome to the club. From Coast to Coast, the Beauty from the West and the Beast from the East are offering you a VIP ticket to the dirtiest little secrets this club has to offer. Dayna (That Trophy Wife Life Podcast) and Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio) let you take a peek into our own personal Pandora's Box of anonymous secrets submitted through our website. So what are you waiting for? Step on in, and let's get scandalous". Now, here is the real purpose of this post. I broke the writing drought to share this post with you all! I finally broke down and did the editing for my discussion with my long-time pal Don Raffa. Yay Leslie!! My buddy Donny, who is like a brother to me, is a retired high voltage splicer out of New York. As a high voltage splicer, Don had a 40-year career traversing many man holes throughout Westchester County, New York. Donny worked on high voltages that ranged on average from 5,000 to 13, 000 volts. These voltages will KILL a person instantly!! They set people on fire and cooks their body from the inside out. Every once in awhile, a person can evade certain death or dismemberment. For anyone not aware, Westchester County is the suburbs that lie directly north of New York City. About mid-way in his career, his name started appearing on the specs of many construction plans throughout Westchester as the required splicer to use for the work. I won't spoil the podcast with any further details. He is a friend that I admire and happy to have in my corner if I have some questions. Be sure to check out the podcast episodes Part A & B and let me know what you think. I thank you for including me in your AM/PM routine when you check out my content today. I am always humored if you are sneaking to read this while at work. Ssshh, your secret is safe with me!! :P Let me know if you find my review interesting? I am sharing my latest, two podcasts that I released for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast via links for Spotify, Amazon Music, & YouTube below. I am also sharing the link to my (7) Kindle Vella short stories on Amazon as well. I finally forced myself to work on editing the podcast with my really good friend who is a retired high voltage splicer. I spent days on this work!! Editing long podcast episodes is not my favorite thing to do! However, I buckled down and got it done. Hopefully, you find these latest podcast episodes to be interesting. Now, make sure to have yourself an enjoyable Wednesday and enjoy what is left of the week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part A on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-XVR0l0F9cQ Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part B on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FrmfkR3oVlE
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/70d27d76-db75-4a3a-a14f-b7555ebf4c4e/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-construction-tales-blog
The Verbally Disastrous Podcast With Leslie M. Jasper and Co-Host Melissa Polito on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/2f413800-aa53-435b-a238-0c62172e4f06/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-co-host-melissa-polito CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES FOR KINDLE VELLA ON AMAZON!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment